728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Say NO To Halal. Powered by Blogger.
Friday 20 February 2015

I Need Your Help But For Only A Few Moments Of Your Time






I Need Your Help But For Only 

A Few Moments Of Your Time



Hi Everyone

I need to ask for your help and it will only take around 5 minutes of your time.

I have created a survey on the SurveyMonkey website that looks at the religious aspect of religious slaughter.

Those in favor of Halal keep shouting it's their religious right to use non-stun but what about the rights of non-muslims?

As a human being I m opposed to any cruelty whether its on another human or on animals but I am additionally against another persons religion or its practices being forced upon me which I do not believe any reasonable person would want.

The thinking behind this survey is the more valid reasons we can show for banning non-stun slaughter, in addition to animal welfare, the stronger the case will be.

If you can spare five minutes and complete it I would be very grateful.

Thanks everyone



I Need Your Help But For Only A Few Moments Of Your Time
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top